Tuesday, September 20, 2016

eBay auction coming soon

I'm clearing out some gaming gear I don't need anymore.

Among the items I'll be auctioning off:

GURPS Compendium I (3e)
GURPS Undead (3e)
GURPS Fantasy (4e, hardback)
One sheet of Cardboard Heroes Dungeon Floors (the staircase page)
The Black Prince's Chariot of Fear (Ral Partha, lead, open but intact)
A lot of Ogre minis, initially as one big lot:



I'm still debating selling or keeping my unpainted Space: 1889 minis (Kraag warriors, Soldiers of the Queen, and Victorian Adventurers) and some Star Frontiers minis (robots, a few loose starships), maybe clear out the Minis Bones "to trade" pile as a lot. A couple of non-RPG items will go up, too - a Lionel train catalog, some paperbacks, maybe some other things. But I want to finally empty the "to be sold" pile and reclaim that space for things I use. I'll post here when it does go up, but consider this advanced notice. And I'll entertain offers for purchase or trade if you're interested in anything, because it'll spare me the headache of taking pictures and writing listings.

10 comments:

  1. Can you help me find your trade list again? I thought there was a link from one of the headers but darned if I can find it. I'll be getting my Bones 3 KS shipment sometime and maybe we can chat...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll find it and send it to you. I'm getting Bones 3 sometime soon, too, so we should talk about trades in general.

      Delete
  2. I hear you I've been clearing out my old minis for the last year or so (at drstypinski_hotmail.com) Selling on ebay is pretty profitable but takes time and a little research. The very fit thing I sold last year was a box of star frontiers minis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do 3E books resale well?

    I have vehicles and a whole lot more that I wish someone would buy off me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. I'll see if mine sell or not.

      Delete
    2. I tried my GURPS vehicles yesterday. So far no bids though I'm in eBay.com.au and postage and handling is a poke in the eye.

      My dream would be funding my DFRPG purchase by selling all the 3E I no longer want.

      Delete
  4. Why don't you want the staircases from Cardboard heroes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a full set, those are extras.

      Delete
    2. Do you use them in your game at all?

      Delete
    3. The stairs, not that often. The corridors I made and the sheets I converted into rooms, we've just really started to make regular use of them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...