Saturday, February 13, 2016

Door minis?

I think I need some door minis.

Solid 28mm scale ones I can use with my games.

I have a couple of door minis and one portcullis, both old Dwarven Forge stuff. They're okay, but only fill up 1 hex on the map.

You can see them on either side of this picture:



Honus cornered photo Gaming043s.jpg

What I need is:

- At least one more door. Two to four more would be better.

- Doors I can have swing freely (not just one way) on their hinges would be good, so I can match mini to map.

- At least one pair of double doors about 2" wide as a pair.

- If possible, a pair of double doors much larger - 2" per door.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have some paper 1-inch wide doors I can use, but I could really use some solid ones that look the part.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little surprised there isn't an OpenForge design for double doors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for 3D Printers, right? I don't have access to one that I know of, in any case.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...