Monday, January 15, 2018

Jeff Dee Picture - Caption This! Results

I posted this picture as a "Caption This!" post on Saturday.



I received a number of entries. The one that made me laugh the most was . . .

"There he goes. We're all out of henchmen now."

from Ben.

Thanks Ben, and thanks everyone! Ben, let me know in the comments what module I should review next!


For myself, I just kept thinking the same thing over and over again as I looked at the forlorn face of the guy pointing.

"I dropped my keys down there!"

:)



5 comments:

  1. Well, this is a surprise. I never expected to submit the winning entry. :P

    Okay, it would help if I knew which modules you have and have run. I vaguely, perhaps mistakenly recall a list that you posted some time ago?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was looking for and failed to find, apparently. 0:)

      Vault of the Drow, I choose you! (Unless you'd like to review D1-3...)

      I never got the chance to play the D-series modules, though I owned Q1 Queen of the Demonweb Pits way back when. My D&D days were replete with mostly terrible homegrown dungeons.

      Delete
    2. I'll pull it out and get to re-reading it.

      Delete
    3. Looking forward to your review, good sir. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...