Saturday, December 10, 2016

Next Stop: Toys for Tots dropoff

I picked these up to donate them to Toys for Tots.

I passed on some other options like Basic Fantasy or GURPS Lite or Swords & Wizardry, because I can't include the stuff you need to play. I can't figure out how to give a pair of books + dice and ensure they all go together. I'd love to be able to get a boxed set made and put my own choices of material in it and shrinkwrap and give that out.



So the D&D Starter Set and this copy of Ogre Objective 218 will have to do. Hopefully, they get some boy or girl into tabletop gaming. I'm not the kind to set up and run games to teach people - this is my hobby, I like to do it in peace and quiet - but I'm happy to provide materials as a gift!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...